Daniel Ricciardo is a unique Formula 1 race driver with a special charisma. There is no often hearing long speeches or quotes from. However, he always says simply and understandable. I took the best Formula 1 driver quotes for you.
* People might call me a liar for this, but I want a fast teammate, I think for two reasons: it’s always going to get more out of yourself, and it’s always going to be a more true evaluation of where you stand.
* Pretty much all the drivers I get on with, at least to say ‘Hi’ and have a conversation. But when the helmet’s on, you don’t care who it is. You have no sympathy: someone blows an engine in front of you, if it means you gain a position, then you’re smiling.
* I will be happier if I crash by trying than not trying and running around behind the same guy for 70 laps.
* Sometimes you have a bad day, and you’re like, ‘I’m over this, and I just want to play tennis,’ or do another sport that doesn’t require any other variables, but then you have a good day, and it’s like, it’s amazing, and the success makes up for it.
* I think, in general, the sport’s frustrating because I think it’s one of only a few sports in the world where you’ve got so many other variables. Not taking anything away from the winner, but the best man doesn’t always win. I think part of what makes the sport really exciting, and part of it makes it heartbreaking
* Everything you can learn from is an opportunity to become stronger.
* I’ve learned what F1 is like, and it is an extremely competitive sport on and off the track.
* I know that I’ll joke around to the last minute I get in the car. But once the helmet’s on – it’s sort of a cliche, but it’s true – it’s quite symbolic that that is ‘go time,’ and I’m ready to have some fun and be bad while I do it.
I would like to wish Mr. Ricciardo getting more victories and F1 podiums. Also, I think it would be interesting to see him as a teammate of Lewis Hamilton, what do you think?
Leave a Comment