What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. Different kinds of cookies do different things—ranging from making a website work to making it easier to use to enabling website owners to understand more about their visitors. Session Cookies are automatically erased when you close your browser; Persistent Cookies, unless deleted, remain on your computer or other devices until a set expiration date.
- Make our website work better for you;
- Improve the speed/security of the site;
- Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising);
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook;
- Remember your settings during and between visits;
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Your Agreement/Cookie Options
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.grixme.com
Email newsletters related cookies
This Site offers newsletter or email subscription services. Cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and to show certain notifications which might only be valid for subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Surveys related cookies
Forms related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this Site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called upon whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms. So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
[cookie_audit columns=”cookie,description” heading=”The below list details the cookies used in our website.”]
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Privacy page.
You can opt-out of having your site activity available to Google Analytics by following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
How can you control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
However, if you are still looking for more information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be happy to answer as soon as possible.